Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the accommodations made for people with disabilities?
For participants with Visual impairment, the planned accommodations are:
To share electronic copies of handouts / documents and presentations that are compatible with screen readers.
To provide assistance with navigating the venue.
We are open to requests for accommodations and invite you to write to us at email@example.com!
4. Where can participants of the course stay?
The course is online, so participants are expected to join remotely
2. When and where is the course being held?
The course will run from Monday to Friday in February 2022. The exact dates will be decided by early December. There is no coursework on the weekend.
The course is conducted in English.
The course will be held Online.
5. Are there any scholarships/ fee reductions available for course applicants?
Waivers on fees may be offered based on the status of the registrations, to deserving candidates identified on the basis of pre-determined criteria. Interested participants may write to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a waiver.
3. What is the course policy on breaks between sessions and missing sessions?
The course is designed to give sufficient breaks between sessions to allow participants to relax and network with speakers and other participants.
Participants are permitted to miss sessions as per their discretion, but anyone who misses the equivalent of 2 days of the course may be asked to forfeit the course completion certificate.
6. What does the course fees include?
The fee includes course materials of the course, as well as access to the online course platform that has videos and networking spaces.